The 5-Watt Newhouse Lighting E11 Bulb is the perfect substitute for your old halogen mini candelabra bulbs. This 5W E11 LED bulb has a low-heat feature what will keep it cool during long working hours, unlike halogens which tend to get extremely hot. This smart replacement to halogen bulbs uses up to 80% less energy than Halogen bulbs- and uses only 5-Watt of power to emit the same amount of light. This unique bulb is suitable for damp locations, so you won't have to worry about weathering or humidity damaging your bulb. Compliant with FCC Standards, this bulb has no electromagnetic interference. It is also compliant with RoHS to ensure that it is Mercury and Lead Free. Mercury-free and other pollutant-free properties make this bulb a safer choice. This soft white, compact LED bulb is ideal for any space: Ceiling Fans, Line Voltage Pendants, Chandeliers, Portables, and Track Lighting, Table/Desk/Floor Lamps, Recessed Lights, Show Lights, Cabinet Lighting, Closet Lights, Outdoor Lighting, Wall Sconces, Enlargers, Modeling lamps, Photoflood Fixtures and Studio Lighting and etc. This bulb comes in a convenient 4-pack for ultimate value.
- Soft, bright light: these bulbs put out 450 Lumens of 3000K warm white LED light in a 360 degree beam angle with absolutely no mercury; plus, these are instant-on and dimmable as well please note: check your fixture specifications for LED dimming compatibility
- Wide applications: used often in ceiling light, ceiling fan, table light, chandelier, cabinet lighting, pendant lights, floor and table lamps, studio lighting, wall sconces, mini fan, table fan, and more
- High quality, long life: lasts up to 3-4 times as 60-Watt halogen lamps with an average life of 35,000 hours; also runs much cooler than a similar halogen bulb
- Satisfaction guaranteed: at Newhouse Lighting, we focus all efforts on providing you with sensible, stylish, and efficient LED lighting products; all of our LED desk lamps are designed to last to a minimum of 35,000 hours with a manufacturers defect warranty of 5 years; we stand by our quality
- Warning: please be advised that since these bulbs are extremely efficient LEDs, they may flicker or not function correctly when used with older halogen fixtures due to some fixtures having a minimum wattage requirement; please check the specifications for your fixtures before installing our bulbs
- Save energy, save money: save money by switching to LED; this bulb will save 85% on energy costs compared to an equivalent halogen