The 3-Watt Newhouse Lighting E11 Bulb is the perfect substitute for an old halogen E11 bulb. This 3W E11 LED bulb has a low-heat feature what will keep it cool during long working hours, unlike halogens which tend to get extremely hot. This smart alternative to halogen bulbs uses up to 80% less energy than Halogen bulbs- and uses only 3-Watts of power to emit the same amount of light. This unique bulb is suitable for damp locations, so you won't have to worry about weathering or humidity damaging your bulb. Compliant with FCC Standards, this bulb has no electromagnetic interference. It is also compliant with RoHS to ensure that it is Mercury and Lead Free. Mercury-free and other pollutant-free properties make this bulb a safer choice. This soft white, compact LED bulb is ideal for any space: Ceiling Fans, Line Voltage Pendants, Chandeliers, Portables, and Track Lighting, Table/Desk/Floor Lamps, Recessed Lights, Show Lights, Cabinet Lighting, Closet Lights, Outdoor Lighting, Wall Sconces, Enlargers, Modeling lamps, Photoflood Fixtures and Studio Lighting, and etc. This bulb comes in a convenient 4-pack for ultimate value.
- 4-pack E11 LED bulbs: these bulbs provide pleasant 300 Lumens of 3000K warm white light to replace your old halogen bulbs; these are the perfect replacement for your outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans, chandeliers, wall sconces and more
- Caution: before using, please check your fixture for LED compatibility; some older halogen fixtures have a minimum wattage requirement that can cause issues when using low-watt LED bulbs
- Features: mini-candelabra E11 base LED bulb, 3W (30W equivalent), 300 Lumens, 3000K warm white, 120-Volt, energy-saving LED technology
- Super long lifespan: powered by ultra-efficient LED chips, these mini candelabra led bulbs are rated to last an average of 25,000 hours and are backed by Newhouse Lighting's best-in-class warranty
- Satisfaction guaranteed: be confident with your purchase knowing this product is backed by a best-in-class 5-year warranty; never replace a bulb again
- Warning: please be advised that since these bulbs are extremely efficient LEDs, they may flicker or not function correctly when used with older halogen fixtures due to some fixtures having a minimum wattage requirement; please check the specifications for your fixtures before installing our bulbs