Streamline Line Sets have been an industry leader for decades. We leverage our many years of experience and expertise producing copper tube in every line set we make. From liquid line and suction line handling to unique insulation applications and packaging, every Streamline Line Set meets our rigorous standards for quality and consistency. With a broad offering of liquid line and suction line diameters, insulation, thicknesses, custom ends and connections plus a wide array of custom options, we’re able to meet our customers most specialized and exacting needs.
- 3/8 in. liquid line x 3/4 in. suction line x 1/2 in. insulation x 25 ft. long
- Copper tube UL recognized to 700 psi
- R410A engineered and tested
- Proprietary manufacturing process allows for kink-free installation
- Meets ASTM B1003
- Abrasion and weather resistant polymeric jacket, providing the best protection in the industry
- Operating temperature range: -70F to +220F (ASTM C534)
- Insulating properties of elastomeric foam 5-year limited manufacturer warranty on insulation including UV resistance
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.