Milwaukee’s 6 in. Fixed Jab Saw uniquely integrates rasping holes along the side of the blade to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges of sheetrock after a cut has been made. Complete with a rubber over-mold to increase comfort and reduce hand slippage, the saw also features a thick 6 in. blade for increased durability and longevity. Guaranteed with Milwaukee’s limited lifetime warranty, the saw cuts plaster, drywall and other materials with ease, perfect for contractors and builders.
- Milwaukee rasping jab saw is ideal for penetrating drywall
- Rasping holes on blade expand holes in drywall up to 2 times faster
- Milwaukee rubber handle rasping jaw saw blade is 6 in. long for durability
- Rasping holes make smoothing sheetrock edges after cutting easier
- Rubber grip of the jab saw helps increase user comfort
- Compact design for use in confined spaces
- Limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.