The MILWAUKEE M18 4-1/2" Cut-off/Grinder provides users with the speed, durability, and ease-of-use to handle industrial applications. The cut-off grinder has a 4-pole motor, delivering users with maximum power when cutting or grinding. The tool is the only cordless cut-off/grinder in the market to feature the user-preferred paddle switch, providing comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the grinder cut-off tool by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components. The tool is powered by M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs (sold separately), providing users with 35% faster cutting speed and up to 50% more cuts on a single charge.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in heavy duty situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
5 Year Limited Tool Warranty