The MILWAUKEE M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver Kit is the best drill in class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK power tool technology paired with REDLITHIUM batteries ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time recharging batteries. The brushless drill’s compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and lightweight at 3.4 lb. with the battery attached. Its small, light build allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, able to tackle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck. The compact brushless kit comes with the 1/2″ drill/driver, two M18 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 compact batteries, a M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and Contractor Bag.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against heavy duty applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Includes: 2801-20 Drill Driver, (2) 48-11-1820 M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 compact batteries, 48-59-1812 M18-M12 multi-voltage charger, contractor bag
5 Year Warranty (Tool), 2 Year Warranty (Battery)
There are no reviews yet.