This Milwaukee 0234-6 heavy-duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 Amp motor, 0-850 RPM trigger speed control, reversing and a QUIK-LOK cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature of the Milwaukee 0234-6 is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than 1-minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers up to 950 RPM, with trigger-speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- QUIK-LOK cord: 8 ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: changes brushes in less than 1-minute and includes a spare set of brushes
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all power tools
- Includes: one 0234-6 1/2 in. magnum drill, 1 chuck key with holder, 1 side handle
- Capacity in wood: flat boring bit 1-1/2 in. auger 1-1/2 in. hole saw 4-1/2 in.
- No load RPM 0 to 950
- Chuck size- 1/2 in.
5 Year Limited Warranty