The Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw provides the power contractors demand innovative features designed to make their jobs easier. The 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads. Hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications. Magnesium construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight. The composite shoe will not warp, bend or kick up a burr. The exclusive oil site glass makes it simple to quickly and accurately check the current oil level of the saw.
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads
- Magnesium construction that is lightweight yet durable
- 7-1/4 in. blade that makes bevel cuts up to 50
- Electric brake that quickly stops the blade for added safety
- Hardened steel worm gearing -provides maximum torque in the toughest applications
- Heavy-duty composite shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
- Guide that ensures your cuts are straight
- 12 ft. cord for great reach
- Maximum bevel capacity 51.5 degree
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes: (1) 6477-20 7-1/4 in. worm drive circular saw, (1) 7-1/4 carbide tipped blade
- No load RPM 4,400
5 Year Tool Warranty
There are no reviews yet.