The MILWAUKEE 10 in. Ream and Punch Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head allowing users to easily ream pipe and punch electrical knockouts. The straight jaw pliers’ teeth are hardened giving users a secure grip over the life of the tool. The ream and punch pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips which will not peel after users use them heavily on the jobsite. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection giving the user’s tools long life.
- Precision-ground head and ream and punch exposed handles deliver powerful grip strength
- Hardened teeth increase the lifespan of Milwaukee 10 in. straight-jaw pliers and allow for strong gripping
- Molded comfort grip handles resist peeling, so you can trust them in challenging conditions
- 2 in. round pipe capacity offers greater versatility
- Forged design provides greater strength
- Rust-resistant finish improves the tool’s lifespan and effectiveness
There are no reviews yet.