The ME690 series dielectric unions are intended to isolate metallic piping from sources of electrical current and to help prevent galvanic corrosion. The ME690 dielectric union would typically be installed at the ASME tank directly downstream of the first stage regulator but prior to underground piping and/or at the inlet of the second stage regulator above ground at the dwelling there by protecting the underground metallic piping from corrosion and electrical current. 3/4 in. MNPT x 5/8 in. Male Flare.
- Heavy duty brass construction
- Convenient male NPT x male SAE flare connection to minimize potential piping leak points and extra fittings
- Compact size for tight spaces
- Wide wrench flats for easy installation
- Will not conduct an electrical charge from one side of the union to the other
- OAL: 3-5/8 in.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: These products contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/chemicals
5 years from manufacture date