Master Flow Drive Cleats and "S" Cleats are used to join sections of rectangular duct and stack duct in. HVAC systems. These cleats are sleeves of galvanize steel that help to securely assemble the top and bottom ( "S") and left and right sides (Drive) of rectangular duct runs. "S" cleats are used to connect the long side of the duct, while Drive cleats are used to connect the short side.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Always seal seams with code approved mastic or sealant (or duct tape)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort
- "S" Cleats secure bare edges of rectangular duct
- Insulate ductwork to promote system efficiency
Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.