The Master Flow 6 in. Round Duct Cap, also called a tee-cap or clean-out plug, is constructed of galvanized steel for durability. The duct cap is used to terminate or block off a rectangular duct run in HVAC systems. It can be installed with sheet metal screws (sold separately) and is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Sturdy galvanized steel construction
- Use to cap off a round or rectangular duct run
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
SpecificationsBrand/Model Compatibility: UniversalGauge: 30General Material: Galvanized SteelHVAC Product Type: HVAC PartManufacturer Warranty: Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.Pack Size: 1Product Depth (in.): 6Product Diameter (in.): 6Product Height (in.): 2Product Weight (lb.): 0.4Product Width (in.): 6
Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.