The Master Flow Air-Tite 6 in. Take-Off provides an airtight seal when connecting insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface. This take-off can be used to redirect air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run. It can be installed with sheet metal screws (sold separately) and is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Connects insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface
- Can be used to route air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Tacky gasket helps create a secure, airtight seal
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)
Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.
There are no reviews yet.