The Master Flow 10 in. to 8 in. x 8 in. Wye is made of 30-Gauge, galvanized steel. The joint is used to transition from 1 pipe to 2 pipes in a heating and air conditioning application. It can be installed with sheet metal screws (not included). The wye has a maximum temperature rating of 390 degree F.
- 30-Gauge, galvanized steel
- Designed to transition from 1-pipe to 2-pipes in a heating and air conditioning application
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
Free from Manufacturer Defect at Time of Delivery.