Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant is a premium grade water-based caulk designed to have the strength of an adhesive and the sealing characteristics of a caulk. Since it is latex based, this adhesive caulk is easy to apply and tool. It has very low odor, so it is perfect for indoor projects. Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant is environmentally safe as well as soap and water cleanup. Cured product is weather-resistant, mold and mildew resistant, as well as paintable. This sealant was designed to be a multiple use adhesive and caulk. It can be used for almost any household or remodeling project. It is excellent for gluing loose molding or tiles, securing backsplashes, setting sinks and even repairing or concealing small cracks in plaster, drywall or around molding and baseboards. Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant can even help to lower energy costs by sealing air leaks around windows and doors as well as other utility and plumbing penetrations.
- All-purpose, adhesive caulk provides bond strength of an adhesive and sealing capabilities of a caulk
- Water based product, very low odor and non-flammable
- Paintable in 2-hour
- Fully cures in 24-hour
- Permanently flexible for a long lasting, professional finish
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily with soap and water
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Multiple uses for indoor and outdoor projects
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.