Loctite PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack and Masonry Sealant is a premium quality, commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints. This sealant is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement to protect and retain the original seal. Loctite PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack and Masonry does not require a primer for concrete, brick, stone or masonry and resists deterioration from weather, stress, or movement. Recommended for repairing cracks in vertical and horizontal surfaces such as concrete walls, foundations and brick and block walls as well as Bonding to concrete, brick, stucco, metal, wood, vinyl, fiberglass and many more substrates.
- 1-component polyurethane sealant designed for forming permanent seals in all exterior gaps, cracks and joints in concrete and masonry applications
- Repair cracks in vertical and horizontal surfaces such as concrete walls, foundations, and brick and block walls
- Elastic sealant expands and contracts with construction materials to resist corrosion and tears
- Weatherproof and withstands harsh exterior environments and temperature changes
- 1-time application without deteriorating
- Bonds to concrete, brick, stucco, metal, wood, vinyl, fiberglass and many more substrates
- Paintable to blend in with surroundings for a professional finish
- Complies to stringent federal and state regulatory requirements
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.