The EU2C by Lithonia Lighting is a dual lamp head LED emergency light. Certified Title 20 for small battery charger systems, the EU2C provides emergency lighting while saving energy. It is ideal for lighting the path-of-egress in applications such as stairways, hallways and other small spaces at lower mounting heights.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for small commercial indoor applications that are required to match existing equipment for mounting heights up to 10 feet
- INSTALLATION: Wall mount only (not suitable for ceiling mount)
- DIMMING: Not available
- RATINGS: UL damp location listed standard at 50-104 degrees F, meets or exceeds all applicable requirements for Life Safety Code and state specific requirements
- VOLTAGE: Functions between 120 and 277V with input wattage of 2 watts
- LIFE: The typical life of the LED lamp is 10 years using two 1-Watt LED lamps for emergency light
- DESIGN: Injection-molded, flame-retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing with snap-fit design components with LED lamps for easy installation
- BATTERY: Emergency light provided with test switch, status indicator and rechargeable battery with maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery provides 90 minutes of emergency power
- WARRANTY: 2-year limited warranty
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 14.625 in x Height 3.75 in x Width 3.75 in
- LED emergency light with dual lamp heads
- Lights 3 ft. path of egress with 14 ft. coverage at 7.5 in. mount height
- Essential to meet Life Safety Codes
2 years limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.