These Diagonal Cutters have a high-leverage design to provide 36-Percent more cutting and gripping power. 2000 Series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the “snap” when cutting wire.
- Pliers with angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Diagonal Cutters are ideal for cutting ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Made in USA with custom, US made tool steel
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.