The Klein Tools Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper / Cutter takes the guesswork out of stripping solid, stranded, and Romex wire. As the name suggests, this tool features a self-adjusting stripping head for quick, precise wire stripping. It’s especially useful in panels and other places where multiple types and sizes of wire are present. Great for HVAC applications.
- Wire Stripper with stripping head that adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 Romex cable (all sizes) and other nonmetallic (type NM) sheathed cable
- Adjustable stopper to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel allows for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Convenient wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for added comfort
- Perfect for HVAC applications because it allows you to strip the outer jacket of thermostat wire and then all the associated individual wires
- Romex is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.
There are no reviews yet.