The Original Radon / Sump Basin Cover serves 2-pressing needs; the need for a universal gas-tight cover to serve the radon mitigation market and the need for a cover to retrofit failing sump and sewage basin covers. The Original Radon / Sump Basin Cover is designed to cover an existing basin, providing a new heavy duty cover to properly contain and vent radon gas and odours. There is no reason to dig up your basement or garage floor to remove the existing sump or sewage basin. Simply remove old cover and install The Original Radon / Sump Basin Cover over the opening, to create a new, sealed system. The Original Radon / Sump Basin Cover is adaptable with a variety of spaces for different connections and comes with a full range of flanges that fit every size pipe. The removable cover allows for easy access to the pump and has a clear view removable inspection plate.
- Contains and properly vents radon gas and odors
- Fits over any 18 in. 24 in. opening
- Retro fit old, failing covers
- Provides safety for children and pets
- Features a clear view removable inspection plate
- Comes with the following fittings: 1-1/4 in. flange, 1-1/2 in. flange, 2 in. flange, 2 in. vent flange, 3 in. vent flange, cord grommet, 1-1/4 in. side hub,1-1/2 in. side hub, 2 in. side hub, blank/solid flange, 1-1/4 in. reducer plate and a drill template
- Features 5 side locations for inlets, discharge or vents
- Has a built-in floor drain plug
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Supports 1,000 lbs.
- Easy to install
- Meets all plumbing and radon mitigation codes
Warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one-year from the date of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.