J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld 2-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 5,020 psi and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree F when fully cured.
- Versatile epoxy works well on cinder block, concrete, tile, brick, metal, glass, woodwork and other surfaces
- Use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant and electrical insulator
- Includes 1 fl. oz. of steel-reinforced epoxy and 1 fl. oz. of hardener
- 4-hour set time and 15-24 hour cure time
- Waterproof, petroleum resistant, chemical resistant and acid resistant
- Resists shock, vibration and extreme temperature fluctuations and withstands temperatures up to 500 degree
- 5,020 psi tensile strength
- 10,733 psi compressive strength
- 7,320 psi flexural strength
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.