The PCG4 Johnson Controls Gas Packaged Air conditioner is designed for outdoor installation.
The wide LX Series product range ensures your contractor can choose the right size of equipment for your home to avoid wasting energy. With our efficient 14 SEER and ENERGY STAR® certified 16 SEER models, you save up to 38% more energy compared to older systems. Plus, our quality engineering means maintenance and serviceability are easier – avoiding costly repairs down the road.
- Operating Efficiency – All PCG4 model gas units provide a minimum AFUE of 81.0% in heating and 14.0 SEER, 11.0 EER rating for cooling operation. All models meet California Low-Nox requirements of 40 ng/joule emission level for Air Quality Management Districts.
- On Site Flexibility – All model sizes use a compact design cabinet in one of two footprints. This provides installer flexibility for placing the proper capacity unit on curbs or pads with the smallest footprint after the internal load has been determined. Field convertible duct connections from side shot to down shot allows the installer to have greater flexibility with less inventory.
- Lower Installation Cost – Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof. All units are completely wired, charged with R-410A and tested prior to shipment. Test stations using a state-of-the-art computerized process system are used to insure product quality. Refrigerant charge and component part numbers are verified via computers during assembly. Vital run test statistics such as system pressure, motor currents, air velocity and temperature, unit vibration, and gas system safeties are monitored and recorded by the system to insure unit performance. Equal size side supply and return duct connections allow easy connection of ducts to match low crawl spaces without transition pieces.
- Utility Connections Made Easy – Gas and electric utility access provided through the bottom or the side of the unit. Utility connections can be made quickly and with a minimum amount of field labor. A field supplied and field installed electrical disconnect switch must be installed.
- Convertible Airflow Design – The bottom duct openings are covered when they leave the factory, ready to be used for a side supply/side return application. If a bottom supply/bottom return application is desired, simply remove the two panels from the bottom of the unit and place them in the side supply/ side return duct openings. No panel cutting is required and no accessory panel is necessary. Convertible airflow design allows maximum field flexibility and minimum inventory.
- Condensate Pan – A corrosion-resistant, long-lasting, watertight pan is positioned below the evaporator coil to collect and drain all condensate, preventing build-up of stagnant condensate. The condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62- 89 standards (Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality).
- Condensate Drain – The 3/4 inch NPT female connection is rigidly mounted to assure proper fit and leak tight seal.
- Durable Finish – The cabinet is made of G90 galvanized steel with a powder paint coating for appearance and protection. The pre-treated galvanized steel provides a better paintto- steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep. Powder paint finish insure less fading when exposed to sunlight, and provides superior corrosion resistance (1000 hour salt spray tested)
Model Number: PCG4A421002X3
Type: Gas Heat
Ton: 3.5 Ton
Cooling BTU: 43500
Heating BTU: 100000
Cooling Stage(s): 1
Compressor Stage: Single
Electrical Phase(s): 1
Hertz (Hz): 60
Decibel Level (dB): 74
Maximum CFM: 1400
Refrigerant Type: R-410A
Height (Inches): 49
Depth (Inches): 51.25
Total Shipping Weight: 466
Parts Warranty (Years): 10
Compressor Warranty (Years): 10
There are no reviews yet.