- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design
- The GM9S80 furnace employs a reliable aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger design. Aluminized steel is used for incredibly efficient heat transfer, and a wrinkle-bend is applied to the tubes to enhance the heat exchanger’s dependability and longevity.
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor
- The GM9S80’s energy efficient blower motor uses the lowest speed it can to deliver precise temperature control for your home while keeping utility bills to a minimum.
- Quiet Comfort
- The blower and gas valve of the GM9S80 were selected for their incredibly low sound levels. Additionally, this unit offers an airflow system and fan speed options that allow it to operate quietly while providing consistent comfort.
- Secure Cabinet
- All GM9S80 furnaces are protected by a durable steel cabinet rated for less than 2% air leakage. The heat exchanger section is insulated to prevent heat loss and the return side of the cabinet is solid and airtight.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- The GM9S80 continuously monitors the system to ensure reliable operation, stores the last diagnostic codes in memory, and a flashing LED indicates condition for quick troubleshooting.
- Extended Warranty
- Goodman offers a 10-year limited parts warranty when you register your product online within 60 days of installation. An unregistered product has the standard 5-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.