This is Husky’s most complete and widest selection of 1/2 in. drive Impact Sockets in 1 set all conveniently stored in single, easy to transport case. The 6-point style of socket helps to reduce the chance of rounding fasteners under high-torque applications and feature chamfered lead-ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners. The industrial grade black oxide finish provides added durability and prevents corrosion.
- Set includes one 1/2 in. impact extension bars one 1/2 in. to 3/8 in. drive impact adapter one 1/2 in. drive impact universal joint, 30 standard impact sockets – SAE: 3/8 in. to 1-5/16 in. and metric: 13 mm to 27 mm 30 deep impact sockets: SAE – 3/8 in. to 1-5/16 in. and metric – 13 mm to 27 mm
- Designed for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point standard and deep length impact sockets
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- Sockets cold formed from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) to withstand heavy-duty impact use
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Shallow broach design on deep sockets prevents fasteners from getting lodged deep in the socket
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required
There are no reviews yet.