The Heatstar Forced Air 125,000 BTU Kerosene Heater provides big heat when and where you need it, whether you are using it in a garage or on the job site. Has a new enclosed motor and quieter operation and with dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. Warning: Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause property damage, injury or death. Read the installation, operation and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing or servicing this equipment. For assistance or additional information consult a qualified installer, service agency or gas supplier.
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 15 hours on full tank
- Equipped with a high output fully enclosed motor, large glove friendly controls and controlled by a factory installed thermostat
- Heater is equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: The State of California Requires the Following Warning:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov