Designed for use with Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2″ [12.7 mm] to 5/8″ [15.9 mm] latchbolt projection.Â For use in aluminum, hollow metal, or wood applications. Remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical lockset with 1/2″ [12.7 mm] to 5/8″[15.9 mm] latchbolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
- Case: 1″ x 3-3/8″ x 1-5/8″ deep [25.4 mm x 85.7 mm x 41.3 mm deep]
- Strike Opening: 5/8″ x 1-7/16″ x 1/2″ deep [15.9 mm x 36.5 mm x 12.7 mm deep]. Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Strike Lip: Basic strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4″ [44.5 mm] thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number.
- Latchbolt Projection: 1/2″ to 5/8″ [12.7 mm to 15.9 mm]
- Faceplate: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″[31.8 mm x123.8 mm]. Flat with square corners.
There are no reviews yet.