The furniture-quality finish on the Hampton Bay Cabinet adds warmth and beauty to your kitchen design. The cabinet's 3/4 in. shelf thickness offers durability and its adjustable shelf design helps you maximize your storage space. The cabinet is preassembled for hassle-free installation.
- Composite case construction for durability and strength
- Framed construction with encapsulated panels offers a solid look
- Shaker door style provides a versatile look to your kitchen decor
- Included adjustable shelves are Half-Depth and measure 3/4" thick
- 2 adjustable shelves provide easy access for storage
- Adjustable hinges are self-closing and hidden from view
- Durable RTF finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Encapsulated panels, fully captured in grooves for strength
- Certified KCMA cabinet
- KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program Certificate
- Cabinets do not include hardware (decorative or installation)
- Cabinet can be installed so that the door hinges either left or right
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.