The furniture-quality finish on the Hampton Bay Base Cabinet adds warmth and beauty to your kitchen design. The cabinet’s 3/4 in. shelf thickness offers durability and its adjustable shelf design helps you maximize your storage space. The cabinet has a 4-sided hardwood drawer box that opens easily on smooth ball-bearing glides, giving you easy access to a convenient storage space.
- Composite case construction for durability and strength
- Framed construction with encapsulated panels offers a solid look
- Shaker door style provides a versatile look to your kitchen decor
- Included adjustable shelves are Half-Depth and measure 3/4″ thick
- 1 half-depth adjustable shelf provides easy access for storage
- Durable RTF finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Encapsulated panels, fully captured in grooves for strength
- Certified KCMA cabinet
- Natural maple laminate interior finish
- KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program
- Cabinets do not include hardware (decorative, installation, or countertop installation)
- Please follow your countertop manufacturer’s recommended methods for installing countertops
- Finished toe kick is not included; can be purchased separately under part number KATK-SW
- Please see Installation Guide document under Info & Guides for installation instructions for this cabinet. The space required for the install involves not placing the cabinet directly against the wall. Please consult all directions carefully to streamline your installation.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.