The furniture-quality finish on the Hampton Bay Base Cabinet adds warmth and beauty to your kitchen design. This cabinet features maple door construction with raised panel door design for a stylish decorative touch. The cabinet is preassembled for hassle-free installation.
- Composite case construction for durability and strength
- Framed construction with encapsulated panels offers a solid look
- Raised door panel design provides a traditional look to your kitchen decor
- Pocket screwed joints for solid durable cabinets
- Fully integrated panel joinery for strength
- Adjustable hinges are self-closing and hidden from view
- Durable rich finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Encapsulated panels, fully captured in grooves for strength
- Certified KCMA cabinet
- KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program Certificate
- Cabinets do not include hardware (decorative, installation, or countertop installation)
- Please follow your countertop manufacturer’s recommended methods for installing countertops
- Finished toe kick is not included; can be purchased separately under part number KATKX-COG
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.