The furniture-quality finish on the Hampton Bay Pantry Cabinet adds warmth and beauty to your kitchen design. The cabinet’s 3/4 in. shelf thickness offers durability and its adjustable shelf design helps you maximize your storage space. The cabinet is preassembled for hassle-free installation.
- Composite case construction for durability and strength
- Framed construction with encapsulated panels offers a solid look
- Raised door panel design provides a traditional look to your kitchen decor
- 3/4 in. thick adjustable shelves
- 3 adjustable shelves provide easy access for storage
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Encapsulated panels, fully captured in grooves for strength
- Certified KCMA cabinet
- Durable rich finish
- Fully integrated panel joinery for strength
- Cabinets do not include hardware (decorative or installation)
- Cabinet comes hinged left; door can be reversed to hinge right
- Finished toe kick is not included; can be purchased separately under part number KATKX-COG
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.