The 3/4 in. 90 degree Connector is handy for angular connection of flexible metallic conduit and metal-clad cable to a steel outlet box or other enclosure. It is die-cast of galvanized steel and suitable for indoor use. This connector meets UL and CSA requirements.
- Connects flexible metallic conduit to electrical enclosures
- Made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- UL and CSA Listed
- Tri-drive screws work with any screw driver
- Screw’s tri-drive head design will work with Philips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible, it is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant