ProLED T8 Linear Bypass Lamps are energy efficient, long-lasting replacements for traditional T8 and T12 fluorescent linear lamps. Most reliable and efficient way to retrofit existing Linear Fluorescent T8 and T12 luminaires with simple rewiring. Re-wiring necessary to remove the ballasts. 50,000-hour life resulting in lower maintenance costs over time.
- Brightness: 1650 Lumens
- Lifetime: 50,000-hours
- Color temperature: 3500K, 83 CRI bright white
- Energy used 12.5-Watt (equivalent to a 32-Watt fluorescent light bulb)
- T8 LED lamp ideal for use in laundry rooms, kitchens, garages, basements or large commercial spaces
- Single or double ended power
- 5-year warranty
- Uses 60% less energy than a standard fluorescent T8 and lasts up to 66% longer
- AC line voltage wired to either single end or double end of the lamp
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaires
- Requires re-wiring necessary to remove the ballast
- Thermal limitation causes lamp to turn off if ballast was left connected
There are no reviews yet.