This professional grade Rain Bird 32SA rotor sprinkler features superior durability plus exceptional watering uniformity of patented Rain Curtain nozzle technology, resulting in a greener and more even lawn with reduced watering time. The rotor distributes larger water droplets that cover evenly throughout the pattern, also reducing wind-blown overspray. Nozzle micro ramps direct a portion of the spray near the head, adding gentle close-in coverage with reduced watering velocity that won’t wash out new seed. Simple top adjustments for arc and distance help you keep water on the grass, not spraying on the house, sidewalk or driveway. The rotor also features a rugged dual-action, positive stop wiper seal that protects internals from debris and, together with a heavy duty stainless steel spring, assures positive retraction for leak-free performance. It installs on a standard 1/2 in. riser for simple replacement of older rotors.
- Improves coverage consistency and allows reduced cycle times
- Superior durability plus exceptional watering uniformity
- Simple top adjustments for arc and distance helps water efficiency
- Self-flushing at pop-down to clear debris and maintain spray efficiency
- Nozzle is easy to remove for replacement and maintenance
- 40 degree – 360 degree arc as well as reversing full circle rotation
- 4 in. pop-up clears taller grass
- 1/2 in. female threaded bottom inlet
- Operating pressure: 25 – 55 psi
- Flow rate: 2.2 to 3.3 GPM
If a purchaser of any new Rain Bird consumer product becomes dissatisfied with it for any reason, he may return it to the retailer where it was purchased within a reasonable time for a full refund.
There are no reviews yet.