The Element CommercialGRADE 75ft water hose is manufactured for the most rigorous professional demands, providing the best performance over long periods of time for contractors, commercial applications and demanding DIY projects. This commercial water hose has a unique heavy-duty construction, with additional hardwearing reinforcement at high-pressure areas. This helps support the large volume of water flowing through its 5/8-inch inside diameter, as well as its excellent burst-strength rating of 500+ PSI. To add to its durability, this contractor hose has extra-large aluminum couplings that are easy to grip and eliminate the need for a wrench or tools to tighten. They can also withstand being run over by heavy equipment on the job site. This heavy-duty water hose is also one of the best in terms of flexibility and kink resistance, so weaving the water hose through a job site or wrapping it around equipment or other obstacles is never an issue. The patented Hose Armour at the female coupling also prevents kinking at the water source. As an additional bonus, this heavy-duty hose meets the lead-free standards under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and is compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards. With its limited lifetime warranty, you can rely on the performance of this commercial hose without any sacrifice in quality, year in and year out.
- Commercial-grade water hose ideal for contractors, commercial applications and demanding DIY projects
- Fits all standard faucets and most water accessories, oversized female coupling connects to the water source without a wrench or other tools
- Unique heavy-duty construction with heavyweight reinforcement at high-pressure areas and maximum kink-resistance so you can concentrate on the task at hand
- Meets lead-free standards under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and is drinking water safe
- Oversized female coupling connects to the water source without a wrench or other tools
- Extra-large, crush-proof aluminum couplings can withstand being run over by heavy machinery for long-lasting durability
- 500+ PSI burst strength
There are no reviews yet.