Goof Off Professional Strength Remover is a trusted product among professional tradesman and Do-It-Yourself project masters to eliminate costly messes and mistakes. It effectively removes the toughest dried latex paint, adhesives, asphalt and tar. Whether it's removing dried latex paint, caulk, stickers, decals, glue, tar, road grime, bugs and tree sap - this super strength remover can do it all. Safe to use on baseboards, metals, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, most automotive surfaces, fully cured varnish and oil painted surfaces. To use, always use safety goggles, then apply Goof Off Professional Strength Remover on a cloth and rub the surface lightly. See the results as you remove stuck-on messes faster and better than other competing products. Keep out of reach of children. Read and follow all label directions.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: GOOF OFF Professional Strength Remover works the first time to remove dried latex paint, adhesive, asphalt and tar faster than other removers
- REMOVES PAINT & ADHESIVES: Effectively removes the toughest stuff ordinary removers can't. Clear away stuck-on messes with this professional strength adhesive remover
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES: Use Goof Off to eliminate messes from a wide variety of surfaces including baseboards, metal, glass, brick, wood, concrete, grout, fiberglass, hand tools and most car, truck, boat, or RV surfaces.
- Effectively removes the toughest stuff ordinary removers can't, clear away stuck-on messes with this professional strength adhesive remover.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to a cloth and simply blot or rub lightly.
- CONVENIENT SPRAY BOTTLE: Targeted mess removal with this convenient spray bottle
- POWERFUL FORMULA for the toughest messes on the job
- 12-OUNCE SPRAY BOTTLE: Includes one 12 fl. ounce spray bottle for medium-sized jobs
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.