Goodman GM9S960803BN – The Goodman GM9S96 Single Stage Gas Furnace will keep you as warm as you wish. The best gas furnace is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently all winter long as needed. The Goodman GM9S92 is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come. We use advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even heat you feel in every corner of your home is an energy-efficient warming trend that’s designed to stay for many years.
Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energy-efficient indoor comfort solutions using advanced technology. But the company ultimately adheres to some old-fashioned values too. Goodman believes in the integrity of the American worker. That’s why Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- Can no longer be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation — GM9S92: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting — GM9S92/upflow models only
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Foil-faced insulated heat exchanger cabinet
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications