Offsets obstructions as needed. Allows for better condensate management and less back pressure. FASNSEAL is for use with natural gas or propane Categories II, III and IV appliances or Canada’s Type BH Gas Vent Systems, having a maximum rated operating temperature of 480 degree F and a maximum positive pressure of 15 in. (FASNSEAL Flex 6 in.) water column. FASNSEAL can be used on a wide range of applications, including: high efficiency gas boilers, furnaces, booster heaters, pool heaters, water heaters, unit heaters, or tankless water heaters. UL 1738 and ULC S636 Systems.
- FASNSEAL can be used on a wide range of applications, including: high efficiency gas boilers, furnaces, booster heaters, pool heaters, water heaters, unit heaters, or tankless water heaters
- Patented built-in mechanical locking band and triple-lipped directional gaskets
- Engineered with smooth clean welds located 90 degree from mechanical locking bands
- All FASNSEAL components which come in contact with exhaust gases and condensates are now silicone free, important design and manufacturing feature greatly reduces the chances of system breakdown and failure
- Welded seams ensure a leak-free product that is meant to last
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
There are no reviews yet.