The T104-20 Mechanical Water Heater Time Switch Regulates Electric Water Heaters. Daily Operation Can Be Set with Trippers From 1 To 23 Hours. Enables Shifting Electricity Use into Off-Peak Time Periods to Reduce Utility Cost. Designed for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Time switches allow the customer to shift electricity use into these “off-peak” time periods in an attempt to save utility costs
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 rated indoor steel in gray finish
- Spring hasp, with hole for lock, holds permanently attached, side hinged door closed
- 3 mounting holes on back plus handy box mounting holes
- Convenient external override switch
- Up to 12 ON/12 OFF events
- Steel NEMA 1 indoor enclosure
- Combination 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. knockouts
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.