This submersible connector is manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, providing premium electrical and mechanical performance. It has radial tipped set-screws to reduce conductor strand damage, and the range taking design allows for many sizes and types of conductors- all in one connector. It is encapsulated in rubber with a nominal thickness of 125 mils. and high dielectric strength.
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- Will not support combustion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI C119.4 class A specifications (dry location)
- Cold temperature rated to minus 45 degree C, rated 600-Volt, 90 degree C
- For use with copper and/or aluminum cables not for fine stranded, flexible wire
There are no reviews yet.