This kit contains heavy wall adhesive lined, flexible cross-linked polyolefin heat shrinkable tubing. Designed for the new smaller O.D. lead wire being used on submersible pump motors. This tubing is suitable for applications up to 600-Volt providing excellent waterproof insulating and environmental sealing protection for connections. High impact and abrasion resistance of this heavy wall tubing provides the highest level of mechanical durability. When heated above 250 degree F (120 degree C) there is a 3:1 shrink ratio. Tubing will shrink unrestricted to 33% of its original diameter, the recovered wall thickness of the tubing is proportional to the degree of recovery (approximately 0.08 in./2 mm when fully recovered).
- For splicing #14, #12, #10 cable to 3-wire submersible pump motors
- Will work with newer smaller diameter submersible lead wires
- Shrinks to a durable abrasion resistant skin tight fit
- When heated above 250 degree F (120 degree C) tubing shrinks forcing adhesive to flow which forms a permanent non drying waterproof barrier that remains flexible
- Fast recovery heat shrink tubing
There are no reviews yet.