Southwire Type THHN or THWN-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC 2. When used as Type THHN or T90 Nylon conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90 degree C. Conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90 degree C or not to exceed 75 degree C when exposed to oil or coolant.
- Can be used in wet or dry locations
- Made with annealed (soft) copper
- Insulation is high heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Jacket is abrasion, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant nylon
- THHN is rated for 600-Volt
There are no reviews yet.