Leviton Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers can be easily plugged on at final installation. They also feature color indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance. For applications up to 60 Amp when using copper wire or 50 Amp when using aluminum wire.
- Simple – features an all plug-on design – no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Intuitive – color indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance
- Approachable – contemporary aesthetic and rocker style handle are more user friendly
- 10 kA short-circuit rating
- Compatible only with Leviton load centers
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: These products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.