The 1/2 in. Type LB Threaded Aluminum Conduit Body is designed to gain access to the interior of a raceway for wire pulling, maintenance and splicing. It can be used with rigid and IMC conduit and is made with corrosion-resistant, copper-free die-cast aluminum. The conduit body is UL and CSA listed for safety.
- Designed to gain access to raceway interiors for wire pulling, splicing, and maintenance
- For use with rigid and IMC conduit
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Corrosion-resistant, copper-free die-cast aluminum
- UL and CSA Listed to help ensure safety
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.