The 3/8 in. Saddle Connectors (5-Pack) are designed to connect non-metallic sheathed cable, flexible metal conduit and metal-clad and armored cables to steel electrical enclosures. They are made of zinc alloy and zinc-plated steel and are suitable for indoor use. This Saddle Connector meets UL and CSA requirements.
- Connect a variety of cable types to metal electrical boxes
- Connectors fit a standard 1/2 in. knockout
- Made from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- UL and CSA listed
- Screw’s tri drive head design will work with Phillips, slotted, and square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible, it is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant
There are no reviews yet.