Eaton has enhanced its premium Type CH residential circuit breakers, making the best even better. In addition to the industry exclusive “Trip to OFF” and simple 1-Step Reset feature, Eaton has added a trip flag to visibly indicate breaker status. Along with Tri-Drive screws and new markings that highlight ratings and the Eaton brand.
- Primary function of a circuit breaker is to protect the wire from overheating (overload) and fault currents (short circuit)
- Amperage rating: 50 Amp
- Double pole breaker
- Flag visually confirms tripped status, making it easy for the homeowner to identify
- For use in type CH load centers only
- Interrupt rating – 10 kAIC
- Voltage rating is 120/240-Volt
- #10-1/0 AWG Cu/Al 60 degree C or 75 degree C
- HACR rated
There are no reviews yet.