Circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 15/15 Amp 1 in. Duplex Type BD Circuit Breaker is also known as tandem or circuit limiting breaker. This style of breaker will only fit into load center bus stabs that are notched to accommodate the rejection clip built into the bus bar contact on the breaker. This is a code requirement that limits the number of breakers that can be installed into a load center.
- Primary function of a circuit breaker is to protect the wire from overheating (overload) and fault currents (short circuit)
- Amperage – (2) 15 Amp
- Duplex 1 in. wide breaker
- Trips to center position – must turn off then turn back on
- For use in type BR load centers
- Interrupt rating – 10 kAIC
- Voltage rating is 120
- Wire size – #14-4 AWG Cu/Al at 60 degree C or 75 degree C
- Carry listing for HACR applications
- Breaker has a rejection tab feature
There are no reviews yet.