EcoPad is a polypropylene plastic mounting pad designed to support HVAC outdoor units and other outdoor equipment. These pads are a great environmentally friendly alternative to concrete equipment pads, thanks to the recycled content and low raw material usage when formed. The rugged design and optimized rib-pattern provide excellent support on soil and gravel terrain. Available in both 2 in. and 3 in., depending on local building code requirements.
- Lower cost version of E-Lite pad
- Each pad is drillable making it easy to secure equipment to the pad
- Lightweight, durable, and exceptionally strong
- Textured top surface to reduce slippage
- Unaffected by UV exposure or extreme weather
- Drillable for securing unit (1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. tapcon recommended)