The DEWALT DXGNR4000 is designed with the professional in mind. The generator is powered by a premium 223 cc DEWALT engine with low oil shut off which protects the engine from damage. Onboard CO-Protect Technology automatically shuts down the generator if CO levels become unsafe or rapidly increase. This generator is equipped with covered outlets to protect from elements and features never-flat wheels for maximum portability and durability. The 3.4 Gal. steel fuel tank provides up to 10-hours of runtime at 50% load. The Hardened 1 steel tube frame is job site tested for superior durability and strength. The DEWALT DXGNR4000 Portable Gas Generator Guaranteed Tough.
- Premium DEWALT 223 cc engine - provides a long-life of power
- CO protect technology stops, alerts, saves powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Never flat, durable wheels - for maximum portability and durability
- Covered outlets - for protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle - for added durability and strength
- Fold-down/locking handle - for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Low-oil level shutdown - automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hour meter - tracks maintenance intervals
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Operating, servicing, and maintaining this equipment can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your equipment in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your equipment. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.