The DEWALT DCD796D2 Compact Hammer drill is ideal for drilling and hammering in various materials. This Hammer drill features a DEWALT brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The kit includes batteries, charger, kit box and belt hook.
- XR lithium-ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- Compact (7.5 in. front to back), lightweight (3.6 lbs.) design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED spotlight mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.