The DEWALT dcf899p2 impact wrench kit features premium performance for fastening and breakaway. A brushless motor allows for overall efficiency and 5ah battery for optimum run time. This impact wrench features best in class ergonomics for comfortable use.
- Up to 700 ft. lbs. of maximum torque and 1200 ft. lbs. of maximum breakaway torque
- Compact design of 8-13/16 in. L and weighs only 7.2 lbs.
- Multi-speed control for a variety of applications (0-400/1,200/1,900 RPM)
- 1/2 in. anvil with detent pin (also available in hog ring)
- LED light with 20-second delay for increased visibility
- Withstands jobsite conditions as a durable and reliable tool
- Includes 1 DCF889 impact wrench, 2 DCB205 5.0 Ah batteries and a multi-voltage charger
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov - Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.